Image by brandon-ramos.com
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Blog Purpose
I am a ADHD child. This means I have a million different ideas, every day. They need somewhere to go. They are going in this blog.
This blog is all about the inventions, discoveries, or popular science findings that I think you, the reader, should know about. And then go on to dedicate many hours into promoting the further existence of.
Also, I will suggest future research topics for desperate PhD candidates whose thesis advisors are so inept that they can't seem to come up with a researchable topic for you. It's a sad state of affairs that has lead you to reading my blog. Yet here you are-- desperate for inspiration.
And here I am. Helping us all to get to the day when we can have DINOSAURS IN SPACE (which is actually a Dr Who idea, to give credit where credit is due.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment